Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Already 3?!?!

Today is Stephen's 3rd birthday. I can't believe that 3 years ago today after 25 hours of labor I brought this amazing little boy into this crazy world. It is amazing how much a child grows and changes in such a short amount of time. He has become his own person with likes and dislikes, a silly sense of humor, opinions, and tests his Independence daily. We have days when for a split second I wonder why I brought this immense challenge upon myself. But then another second later he will say "Mommy I love you so much," and melts my heart. With everything going on in our life right now it is my number one goal to make sure that my children are surrounded by loving and caring people. I will continue to have a normal life for my kids sake. Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate Stephen's 3rd birthday. It was a great reminder that we have a lot of people who love and support us. Thanks Again!!!

No comments: