Sunday, June 28, 2009

Not much going on lately...

I haven't posted for awhile, mostly because not much is going on. And partly because my momma taught me "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." That about sums up my thoughts on my situation.

The kids are great. Aria is completely walking now. She falls down occasionally, but gets right back up. She is totally over the crawling phase. Stephen is awesome too. I was able to take him to a playground today, just the two of us. Aria was napping, so grandma and papa stayed back with her. It was so fun to run around and play with him, and give him all my attention. Usually I am carrying Aria around and pulling wood chips out of her mouth. We climbed the rock wall together, raced down slides, and pushed each other on the swings. It was really great to spend some quality one on one time with my little man.

I don't want to jinx it, but there is a really good possibility that I could be moving sometime in the next couple months. Sooner than later would be great, but whenever it happens I am ready.

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Clearly mom didn't teach me that!! Sometimes, I just have to ;-)