Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More Antibiotics!!

Stephen hasn't even been off his antibiotics from pneumonia for a week and we were right back at the doctors office again. This time it is an ear infection, AGAIN. This is number 3 or 4 in nearly 8 months. Needless to say it is probably time to have the tubes in the ears chat with the doc. Poor guy. He has a pretty good tolerance for pain because by the time he complains of pain, his eardrum is about ready to rupture. Either that or his infections go from 0 to 10 in a matter of hours. I really would like to make it an entire month without a trip to the doctor. It is only February 2nd and we have been to urgent care 3 times already this year. Enough already!!!

1 comment:

Jules said...

When I was kid I got ear infections all of the time, so I started wearing plugs in the tub and pool and dad would put a capful of peroxide in every few days and have me lay on my side to let it drain out...I think they stopped after that...