Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 1 of McJiggle to McHottie

Well today I sucked it up and joined a gym. I've tried the workout dvds at home, I do it for 3 days then never do it again. I need to be in a place where I have no choice but to work out. And since I am paying to go, I will go so I don't waste my money. I initially had a a lot of guilt about wanting to do this. Here is why: My kids are already in daycare 40+ hours a week, so I had a hard time justifying taking them to a different "daycare" so I can workout. But in the end, if I am not happy with me, then I'm not going to be the best mom I can be. I am noticing that my patience has just about run out, and have a very short fuse lately. It could be due to the fact that we have entered the "terrible two's" stage, but I blame me.

So today we all went and it was great. They kids had fun in the play room too. I could have pushed myself a lot harder, but it was only day 1. I did 2 miles on the treadmill and 6 on the bike. I felt great after, hopefully this will give me more energy overall. And make my clothes fit again :)

No comments: