Wednesday, December 17, 2008

8 Days to go...

... Actually 7 for us. Santa always comes the night of the 23rd around here, because Lyhna is so special that Santa makes 2 trips for her. I think I am about 85% done with Christmas shopping. I could get the rest done in an hour or 2, without children or spouse. It takes twice as long if I don't go myself. I am really looking forward to Christmas morning around here. Stephen can't wait to tear open the presents under the tree. He points to every present under there and says "Open that one Mommy?" He already got into Wes's when I was in the bathroom, he is so quick. And little Aria is crazy about paper, so that should be fun too.

We are slowly getting closer to sleeping through the night on a regular basis. Aria still throws me for a loop every now and then. It is pretty typical for her to get up around 11:30 and 5 these days. I can totally handle that. It the nights when she gets up and 12, 2, 3:30, 5 that kill me. She is nothing like Stephen at this age that's for sure.

Well, it is nap time now and I am going to take advantage. I will finally eat something today, and wrap some more presents, maybe make a batch of cookies too. That depends on how long the munchkins sleep of course.

No comments: