Friday, December 12, 2008

Where did my little boy go?

Last night when it was bed time, Stephen totally threw me for a loop. Normally, we brush teeth, read a book, huggies for Daddy, then running jump to Mommy for hugs, then Mommy carries Stephen to bed, some more kisses, "Nite Nite, see you in the morning," close the door. Well, last night it was teeth, book, huggies for Daddy, then... "See you later Mommy," goes in his room and shuts the door. WTF? I was completely cut out of the equation, and honestly kinda wanted to cry. Then about an hour ago... I hear: "Mommy I go potty", and see him run to the bathroom. That was great, but I went to check on him only for him to say, "Go way Mommy, I poopin.'" My little boy doesn't need me any more. He is only 2 and a half and is pushing me away... I can't wait until he is a teenager.

No comments: