Thursday, February 19, 2009

Busy Busy

It was a VERY busy day in the Donchess house today. The entire first half of the day was spent making pizzas for the upcoming festivities. I certainly hope that everyone that is coming will be very HUNGRY! Then I hit up the gym, ordered a cake, and picked up a different baptismal outfit for Aria (I didn't like the first one). I did manage to make myself take a nap (because I am at work right now until 8am). I then started the whirlwind of cleaning that needs to take place between now and 10am Saturday. I am counting on my darling husband to pick up the slack since I am working a 10 hour night shift tonight, then a 6 hour shift Friday evening. *You are now pre-warned: We live in a tiny apartment with 5 people in 2 bedrooms. There is no basement or really any storage for the mountains of toys and crap this family has accumulated. So I like to say we live in somewhat organized chaos.*

Tah Tah for now.... I should actually do SOME work while I am here getting paid for it.

No comments: