Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Caught the Cleaning Bug

I decided that since Aria will be getting around any day now, I better give everything a really good scrub. I spent all morning and part of the this afternoon cleaning carpets and furniture. That was my number one priority since were are past the projectile spit-up baby phase, and we no longer have potty accidents. I also had to catch up on the laundry because I was at work all weekend (apparently I am the only person who knows how to use the washer and dryer). My project for tomorrow is to scrub and disinfect all the floors and toys. Hmmm, now that I think about it I only get this gun-ho about cleaning when I am pregnant. Good thing that is IMPOSSIBLE, if God has other plans someone please shoot me in the head now.

I also dreamt up this new pizza recipe a few days ago. I swear in another life I must have been Italian. Maybe that is why I married one. Anyways, I can't give away my secret recipe but it is a spicy pizza. There is some heat in all aspects of the ingredients. I hope it is a winner. I think some day Robin wants to open up a restaurant again. (His mom had her own pizza place when he was in high school. It was a family business.) We will have a few varieties for my family to try out next weekend when they come for the triple baptism.

No comments: