Monday, March 9, 2009

Barking,Bruises, and Blizzards

It has been an eventful past few days. As you know Aria is now crawling, and already has her favorite spots to go get in trouble: shoes and eat all the books on the book shelf. She is getting quicker everyday. On Friday she started to sound really sick and hoarse. I thought she was getting croup because she sounded like a baby seal. I had to take her to the walk in clinic, and she is fine. She is starting to sound better, but is still pretty miserable at night.

I must have sprained my big toe. I ended up in urgent care Saturday morning thinking my toe was broken. X-rays were taken-but it looks good. It is still black, blue and purple. There is still some swelling and I am slowing able to put more and more pressure on it. I am not sure what happened to it, but I am pretty sure some how it got twisted on Friday night.

Sunday was no better. I had to drive to Oshkosh (usually it is a 15 minute ride) for work. Well, it took 45min to get to work. We were in the middle of another snow storm. Absolutely nothing was being plowed yet. It wasn't much better on the way home either. There was only about a 3 mile stretch of highway plowed last night. The anxiety was not work the 5 hours of work.

No comments: