Monday, January 12, 2009

All set to go

I have officially begun my countdown to the Bahamas. I got my haircut, brows waxed, clothes are set aside ready to be packed, snorkeling gear purchased, passport received, and a new swimsuit. All that I have left to do is get a waterproof camera (or case for our digital camera) and my spray tan a couple days before we leave. I don't have the time to waste laying in a tanning bed every day for three weeks to get a base tan (yes it would take that long for me). Robin has spent the past couple of days researching the islands we will be stopping at and has everything planned out. I made sure to find the best oyster bar in the area to stop at to. All I can do now is hope and pray that we don't get a massive snow storm the night/early morning of Jan 25th/26th that would cause flight delays, and ultimately missing our cruise.

BAHAMA COUNTDOWN: 14 Days

In potty news.... Stephen has been doing great!! Just the other night we were out at a friends house and he had on a diaper. He came up to me and said, "Come on Mommy, bathroom!" Sure enough he had to go poop. He has no problem peeing in a diaper, but hates poop. And there have been many occasions that he wakes up without his diaper on and he (and his bed) are dry. He went down for his nap in his undies today, and woke up dry. We have been making great progress lately. We still put a diaper on when we go out, but we are pretty much down to 2 or 3 diapers a day.

No comments: