Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Terrible 2 and half

I thought awhile back that "terrible 2's" weren't so bad, boy was I wrong. Stephen has become either schizophrenic or bi-polar, I can't figure out which one. One minute is great and asking for snuggles, the next is screaming and throwing stuff. Oh and the whining!! That is the worst, I can't stand it. That started just recently, so I hope it is related to the cold he is battling. Because of the stuffy/running nose and cough he hasn't been napping very well, so I hope the whining disappears when the cold does.

Then there is Aria. This separation anxiety phase is killing me. The second I am out of her sight she cries like she is going to die. Then when I come back the stops and smiles. Some days it is funny, then others not so much. I love my kids more than life itself, but boy are they testing me lately.

No comments: