Saturday, January 31, 2009

Were Baaaaack...

Great Stirrup Cay, Norwegain Cruise Line's private island:



In Nassau at Gordman's Bay, the biggest starfish I have ever seen:
I took this pic while standing on a cliff about 30 feet high looking down. The water was probably 5 feet deep. That is how clear the water is here.


At Freeport harbor, Grand Bahama Island:


Unfortunately we made it back from our cruise. It was by far the best vacation I have ever been on. It was just long enough for me to miss the kids, but we still came back to early in my opinion. More details and pictures to follow, I am in the middle of organizing and order my photo book from shutterfly. Here are just a couple pics.... I will post more when I have more pics up.

1 comment:

Ruchell said...

GORGEOUS!!! Looks like you guys had a great time! Glad you are back safe, can't wait to catch up and hear all about it!!!