Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Beautiful Day


It is soooo nice out today. I took the kids on a really long walk in the double stroller to the playground. It was quite the workout for me, walking probably 2 miles while pushing 50 pounds worth of kids in a stroller. If only it wasn't so windy. It always seems if it is nice out, there must be 30 mph wind gusts. Anyways, Stephen loves being in the double stroller and had a blast at the playground. I was really annoyed when we got to the playground though. Some hooligans poured soda down all the slides, they were pretty sticky and nasty. Stephen didn't seem to mind though, it just slowed him down a bit. Its a shame because this playground is really nice, only a year old. And who is the genius that decides to put wood chips on the ground at playgrounds. There is nothing like trying to dig slivers out of 2 year olds. All playgrounds should have that really bouncy, soft, astro-turf stuff.
Oh... if any moms out there have any suggestions on shoes that a 10 month old can't take off, I'd really appreciate any ideas. As you can see in the picture, Aria doesn't have any shoes on. It is impossible to get her to keep any on her feet.
One more side note: I start my spin class today at the YMCA. I am kinda nervous. I am worried about my butt hurting from the seat and I hope I can keep up.

No comments: