Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Messy Messy

It drives me crazy when she does this with food all over her hands...
Sooo Big

"Look Mommy... I can squish my food in my hands"

As I said in a previous post, Aria has been refusing to eat baby food. She wouldn't eat anything I would feed her, but she would chow down any of her little snacks that she can do herself. I refuse to let her just eat Gerber puffs and Baby Mum-Mums all day long. Now I have a ginormous mess every time she eats. I got those nasty Gerber Meat sticks, and toddler stage veggies that she can pick up and eat, I also got the pasta bites so we will see how that goes tonight for dinner. I figure if she will eat a french fry that her daddy gave her, than I can step it up even though she has no teeth.

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

you could even do like shredded cheese - maybe. Just don't give her a huge piece of watermelon. Trust me.

Renee said...

Why no watermelon... Just curious