Thursday, April 9, 2009

Craft Time

I found a fun craft project for Stephen to do for Easter today. I can't tell you what it is, so we don't spoil the surprise for those receiving one of his masterpieces. It involves painting, coloring, cutting and gluing. I did learn a valuable lesson tonight: If the project involves painting and coloring with markers, always do the painting last otherwise Stephen will get really pi$$ed that he can't paint anymore. In the end Stephen was very happy with his creation. He has been telling me which one goes to which person, and I better not mix them up or he will yell at me. I will post pictures on Sunday of all our Easter festivities and projects. So check back then!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When did you start doing artsy stuff with him. I always want to make things with Seth, but he just wants to eat everything. Any ideas? :o) -Dina

Renee said...

I started doing finger paints with him probably when he was a bit older than 1. He did try to taste it every now and then, just look for non-toxic. Or there is a recipe for edible play-doh (I am sure you could find it online), or finger paint with pudding. Anything you do will be messy, but they have fun!!