Monday, April 6, 2009

What's New

Not Much. Things that are on my mind today:
*What to put in the kids Easter Baskets
*Should I try to get in for a trim and some high-lights this week
*How am I going to be creative to get Aria to eat (She does not like to be fed anymore, so I need to come up with creative nutritional foods for her that she can pick up and eat, with NO teeth)
*I hate my kitchen table and want a new one, it is impossible to clean and keep it looking that way
*I hate my clothes, so I need to get a new outfit that I will feel comfortable with myself for Easter (It would be nice if it was warmer outside)
*How do I get a 2 1/2 year old to understand that you need to sit quietly at church (yesterday was a disaster, but in the kids defense we had to be there for 3 hours)
*When will I get to sleep straight through the night again????

No comments: