Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Round-up

This past weekend we (Robin and I) went to a wedding in Green Lake. It was a really nice, small wedding. The food was ok, but the band!! Have you ever been to a wedding with a live POLKA BAND??! I now can say that I have. For being a polka band it wasn't so bad, they did play a few current songs with a polka-twist to them. Needless to say, not much dancing on my part. Grandma Bee came to stay with the kids overnight. I can not thank her enough. It was soooo nice to get away for one night and not worry about the kids at all. All though I did snatch a friends baby (he is 2 weeks older than Aria) for about 15 minutes to get my fix. All in all it was a great night.

I was really busy this past week working on Lyhna's Halloween costume. Her mom called me on Wednesday to ask me to make her a snow queen costume, oh by the way can you have it done by 8:30am Saturday!! Well I made it happen. It is the best damn snow queen costume you will ever see. She went to BOOFest here in Neenah on Saturday morning and entered in the costume contest. She took 3rd out of 30+ kids. So I guess that means I did a pretty good job!!

What else.... Oh I just got back from the doctor and I have Laryngitis (sp?). Isn't that fun. I felt like I was getting a cold all last week, and during the reception I completely lost my voice. I haven't been able to find it yet! It is really hard to yell at Stephen when I need to, or do baby talk with Aria. If you could hear me it is really quite ridiculous!

Lots of new pictures up on Flickr!!

No comments: