Thursday, May 21, 2009

Heading Up North

Today was a busy day of getting ready to go up the cabin for Memorial Day weekend. A lot of thought and packing goes into taking a 2 and half year old and 11 month old away for a weekend. I can't wait to get there, and see Stephen on the little ATV again.

I also took the kids to their new day care today for a tour. I can not believe the amount of paperwork I have to fill out. There is at least 15 different papers per kid, all of which are basically the same in a different format. It should be interesting the first week, I feel bad for the teachers there. Two of which I went to high school with- what a small world.

Alrighty, I am going to finish my glass of wine and hit the hay. I have a long day of traveling and appointments before I even get to the cabin.

No comments: