Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Job Interview Update

I think it went really well. I had a second interview with the Director Of Nursing right away, so I think that is a really good sign. Hopefully, I will hear something soon. I did apply a couple of other places too, so I am sure something will work out. I would prefer sooner rather than later.

In other updates, guess who finally got a tooth? ARIA DID!! It definitely explains the excessive pooping, rash around her mouth, and refusing to sleep last. I am sure the rest will start popping in soon too.

All in all, it was a pretty good day. I am going to try to take the kids to the zoo this week sometime weather permitting. I am super excited I got a zoo pass for Mother's Day from my sister, bro-in-law, and parents. I am certainly going to get their moneys worth.

No comments: