Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Chuncky Monkey

Aria had her 2 month check up today. She is doing great and the only concern that I had was her cradle cap that isn't going away. I have to get a dandruff shampoo for her, hopefully that will help clear it up. She now weighs 11 pounds 15 ounces (76%), and is 22 inches long (32%). I guess all that nursing every 2 hours is doing something. She has also started sleeping through the night. I guess I can deal with the frequent feedings during the day as long as she continues to sleep all night long. The worst part about the appointment was of course her shots. The bastards gave her 5!!! She was such a trooper though, by the time I got her dressed and in the car seat to go home she was already passed out. She has been pretty sleepy since.

Stephen did soooo good with the potty training yesterday. He went pee on the potty 8 times, one of which he actually told me he had to go. And we only had 2 accidents. Today is a different story though. Robin isn't being as helpful and consistent as I would like. He took a half day to help me out since Aria and I both had doctor appointments today. So I was gone from about 9:45am to 12:30 pm. Daddy wasn't able to get him on the potty at all while I was gone. So it looks like I will be starting from scratch tomorrow.

No comments: