Monday, August 11, 2008

Success!

After being away all weekend, the potty training was put on hold. Now that we are home and getting back into our routine, potty training is in full force. So far today, we have had no accidents and he peed 3 times in the potty. Eventually I will have to move the potty back into the bathroom. Right now it is in the living room with a towel underneath it. Sometimes he gets very excited to go on the potty, but other times he goes straight to tantrum mode. I have a feeling this will be a long process, but at least we have a pretty good start going.

We spent the weekend in Oak Creek. Friday Robin and I had a little date night. It was really nice to get out again, we didn't even talk about the kids. It was sooo wierd, but very enjoyable. We stopped at Applebee's for an appitizer and drink, then off to the movies. Step Brother was pretty funny. I think Robin enjoyed it more than me, but we had fun. Then Saturday was birthday party day for Madisen. We were able to float in the pool for an hour or two before the party while Stephen napped. Man, I really miss floating in the pool whenever I want. We had a great time at the party. The bouncy house was a big hit with Stephen. Even some of the adults got in it. Aria was pretty cranky for awhile, but we still had fun.

Tomorrow Aria has her 2 month appointment. So I will be sure to update everyone with her new stats.

No comments: