Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Weekend

My baby boy is officially 2 now. Yesterday was his second birthday although we did most of the celebrating over the weekend up at the cabin. It was great to get away for a few days with no tv or cell phones. My sister, bro-in-law, and niece were there too so there was another kid to play with. We did the typical presents, singing and cake on Saturday evening for Stephen. He was so much fun this year. He couldn't wait to open his presents with very little help from me. Anything that was spongebob related was the greatest thing ever to him. I did post lots of new pictures from the weekend to flickr. Now I spend the rest of this weekend trying to get everyone back into their routines only to throw it all out the window this weekend when we head down to Milwaukee for Madisen's party.

No comments: