Thursday, November 6, 2008

No Way!

Last night, after almost 4 years of marriage, my darling husband just informed me that I snore and always have. WHAT!! I do NOT snore. I haven't snored since the 2nd grade when I got my adnoids removed. Apparently it is getting worse and is keeping him awake. He said the other night he pinched my nose shut for a couple minutes to make me stop. I had no idea. I can only justify it by saying I am so tired from chasing a 2 year old and almost 5 month old all day, and only getting broken sleep for 4 months. I truely did not believe him at all. There is no way I have snored this entire time. But he swears he remembers the first night we spent together I snored then too. I guess I need to get some breathe right nose strips. Those are really hot, I am sure I won't be able to keep his hands off me with those on.

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

love the background! I'm going to that site and finding a new one!