Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Over-Protective?

I started babysitting again last week for the little boy that I was awhile ago. It will only be Tuesdays and Thursdays, and the past 2 weeks it has only been on Tuesdays because I already had stuff going on. Anyways, last week (the first time I watched him the dad came to pick him up and said he got laidoff and didn't know when he would be going back. So last night I still hadn't heard anything about him coming over today. So I call, no answer. Then I text this morning and yes his is coming. The dad drops him off, "By the way, he is coughing and has a runny nose so there is some medicine in his bag." No big deal, kids always get colds. Well this kid is coughing so much he is choking, and the runny nose is constant green slime running down his face. I don't think I would care so much, but this kid is obsessed with Aria. He wants to kiss and touch her none stop. No thank you!! Why did I say yes to this again?

No comments: