Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Round Up

We had a pretty busy weekend here. Friday I spent at work, then we started out Christmas Shopping for the kids (See previous post). Saturday was spent in the kitchen. We made 2 home made pizzas to take with us to a birthday party that night. Robin also requested more white chocolate chip-chocolate cookies, and then I made baked rigatoni for an early dinner. When we finally made it to the party, we had a blast. Robin and all the other guys were in the basement playing poker, while all the wives and kids were upstairs. Stephen and Trevor (Stephen is about 2 months older) were instantly best buds. They ran around and jumped off the ottoman onto the ground so much they both were covered in sweat. Then there was Aria and Trevor (Trevor is about 2 1/2 weeks older), they sat and smiled at each other and did their little baby talk. It was really cute. Stephen stayed up the entire time, I thought for sure I would be able to get him to crash on the bed with his jammies and blankies, no way. He was happy and running around the entire time.

Aria has really found her voice the past couple of days. It started in church yesterday. Every time there was music or singing, she got really loud and squeaky, as if she were singing too. She was quite the chatter box the whole time. I think I was laughing silently through the whole service. Last night she didn't want to go to bed either, she just wanted to stay up and talk to us. But after such a long night on Saturday, both kids went to bed around 8:30 and they cried together. I am such a mean Mommy!

I posted a couple of pics on Flickr and I am working on 2 new videos, so check back in the next few hours!

No comments: