Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sick of it!!

I am so glad today is the election. I got my mail and there was 6 different political fliers in it. The commercials are rediculous too. I know this is a HUGE election, but I am sick of it!!

Baby news:
  • Aria is consitpated! I was told to give her 1 oz of prune juice in between regular bottles and take her temp rectally to stimulate things. Fun stuff.
  • She is sitting up a lot better these days. She still loses her balance and flings herself backwards and tips over sideways, but is definately getting stronger.
  • She is rolling over more frequently.
  • During her bath last night, I swear she was trying to swim.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you ever try Dark Karo syrup? I heard that works wonders. -Dina

Renee said...

The Dr mentioned that, but she said go with the prune juice first since the syrup is pure sugar.