Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bigger is definately better

Everything around me seems to be getting bigger, in a good way. Let me just say my boobs grow and shrink way more than I remember with Stephen. I am in wedding tomorrow and can barely zip up the last 3 inches of the dress because of the ta-tas. That will be an interesting day trying to find time to pump, they just might explode if I don't. Item number 2 getting bigger: the stroller. My mother-in-law (who has been staying with us for the last 2 weeks) bought us a double stroller. I totally love it!!! I can put the infant seat in the back and Stephen sits in the front. It's awesome! The third thing, and biggest of all, is our vehicle. Yesterday we FINALLY got our mini-van. I kinda feel like I am driving a school bus, but we definately needed it, escpecially with grandma staying with us. So anyone interested in buying a 2001 Ford Escape XLT, please let me know. I have an ad on Craigslist, so hopefully it goes soon.

Baby Update: Aria is doing great. She is sleeping really well at night. I usually get up with her between 2am and 3am, then again between 5am and 6am. I would guess she is somewhere between 9 and 10 pounds now, and definately getting little chunky. I hope she is good for Grandma tomorrow. I hope to get some really good pictures of all of us tomorrow.

No comments: