Monday, July 21, 2008

Going INSANE Today!

Have you ever had one of those days where any and everything that could go wrong will go wrong, or you can't find anything, and your child is tap dancing on your last nerve? I am sooo having one of those days.
  • Stephen figured out how to take the door knob child lock thing off the inside of his bedroom door, then lost half of it.
  • Stephen lost my car key. I took the escape key off the key chain since we barely drive it anymore and left it my purse. Well, that is now MIA. It is probably in the same spot as the missing Blockbuster movie and baby bottle. Seriously, where does he put this crap, I can't find it anywhere.
  • The garbage bag leaked all over the floor.
  • Our bathroom light switch is possessed. It will be flipped all the way on, but turns itself on and off. I am sure it will blow up one of these days.
  • Aria had a major blow out all over my arm.

I think that is all for now, but it is only 12:00 so I am sure there will be plenty more to come. I finally can go back to work as of today, I need to get the heck outta here. So hopefully I will get some hours soon!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

You at least made me smile today :) Sorry about the poopie.