Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Congratulations!!!

We are happy to welcome Mr Wesley David to the world! I have not talked to my sister yet, but I did get several texts throughout the night. I guess she went into labor and was dialating, so they did the c-section. He is 7 pounds, 2 ounces and 19 inches!!!! Congratulations LeAnne, John, and big sister Madisen!!! I can't wait to meet the little guy.


update: Mom and baby are doing well, no pictures yet. But she will have her laptop to send/post pictures when they get some time.

2 comments:

Crazy Mama said...

How funny that I was looking at your blog today. Otherwise I would not have known that Wes made his arrival early! Thanks for the update (and for all you funny children stories)!

Crazy Mama said...

So i was going to start a blog and didn't follow through but I didn't realize it would sign with the name i chose for my non-existent blog. Whoops!
Julie H.