Monday, September 8, 2008

Running on pure adrenaline (or fumes)

It has been a really long time since I went out with friends...no kids or husband. So Friday night I thought I definitely deserved a night out. I had such a good time, and it really helps when you know the bartender at the restaurant. I didn't spend a penny!! And I did something that I swore I would never do, SANG KARAOKE! I obviously had quite a bit of liquid courage. From what my sober friend said, I sounded pretty good too. Needless to say I was in no condition to drive anywhere, so we left my car there and I crashed at my friends house. It was definitely a good night.

Saturday night I had to work a 12 hour night shift. Man was that rough. I got done at 9am Sunday morning, went to church at 10:30, then we had a cookout during the football games. So I did not get any sleep at all. I finally went to bed around 10:30 last night after being up for 37 hours straight. Of course Aria knew I wanted/needed a good nights sleep, so she thought it would be fun to stay up from 2:30am-4am. I can not wait until afternoon naps today.

Great news----Stephen stayed dry all through church!!

No comments: